Venue: Sheila Gopal Raheja Auditorium, Balgandharva Rang Mandir, Mumbai.
Portrait and Event Photography (PEP) Asia, is a revolutionary event conceptualized by Joseph Radhik, Joshua Karthik and Arjun Rajan, to elevate learning in photography. Whether your specialization is weddings, portraits, or travel, everything at PEP Asia is designed to help you scale new heights. The conference is expected to be attended by over 400 photography professionals & enthusiasts from all over Asia.
PEP Asia is led by Joseph Radhik, who is one of the most illustrious wedding photographers of India and an IPA New York Global First Place Awardee. He is also a Sony India Artisan, a Zeiss Camera Lens ambassador. With the support of the Founder of Stories-Indian wedding photography company, Joshua Karthik and COO of PEP Inc. and Corporate Moghul Arjun Rajan, they are sure to make waves with their strong intention and dedicated perseverance, giving wings to those who hope to achieve their dreams through their imagination and images. PEP Asia brings to us world’s best photographers and creative entrepreneurs Brian Smith, Jerry Ghionis, Jesh De Rox,Mauricio Arias and many more on a single platform for photography.
Given below is the schedule and the names of the Key Event Speakers at PEP ASIA:
DAY 1: FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS OF ALL GENRES
· Joseph Radhik – Opening Note
· Jesh De Rox- Creator of Moment Design, and an inspiration to tens of thousands of photographers around the world – You are Stronger than you think.
· Brian Smith- Pulitzer Prize Winner, Sony Imaging Global Ambassador and celebrity portrait photographer – Stop waiting for your Big Break.
· Jerry Ghionis- WPPI Grandmaster, The most influential wedding photographer – The Art of Evoking Emotion.
· PECHA KUCHA Session – Rapid Fire.
DAY 2: FOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS RUNNING A BUSINESS
· Jerry Ghionis- WPPI Grandmaster – The Art of Selling Albums.
· Siva Haran, Canada- Fearless Photography Global Top 10 – Clients and You.
· Joshua Karthik, Founder Stories – Sales and Marketing for photographers.
· Paddy – The Ideal Worflow
· Patrick Colpron, France- Social Media Expert – Social Media to Sales
· Auditya Venkatesh – Travel Photography and Life.
DAY 3: FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS OF ALL GENRES
· Anup J Kat of SHARKS & BRIDES
· Abhishek M
· Vishal Punjabi
· Rashmi Bansal
· Siva Haran
· Mauricio Arias
· Joseph Radhik
DAY 4: Select workshop by the Masters
· Session By all the masters